- 2 Bed
- 1 Bath
- $895 /month
- Available Now
- Lease: 12 Months
- Deposit: $895
You will be sure to enjoy these upgrades! You’ve been reading lots of ads, right? Then you’ve witnessed of claims of ‘renovated’ homes that have had new linoleum in the washroom, or a new mailbox. When we say COMPLETELY RENOVATED that is exactly what we mean! Check out this comprehensive list, look at our pictures and, then come preview your new home!
- Completely Upgraded Kitchen: cabinets, counters, windows, blinds, lights, paint, flooring, doors, baseboards, sink, right down to the outlet/light covers.
- Completely Upgraded Bathroom: cabinets, counters, shower, sink, toilet, lights, paint, tiling, mirror, flooring and windows.
- Living Room and Dining Room: Upgraded paint, carpet, baseboards, windows, light fixtures, new ceilings, doors, blinds. Everything was upgraded, right down to the doorbell and stoppers!
- Bedrooms: carpet, paint, windows (two in each), closets, doors and knobs, light fixtures, baseboards. Nothing was left untouched!
- Exterior: deck, fence, roof and yes, even a new mailbox!
Another unique feature of this suite that is very rare for basement suites is that you have two entrances! This is much safer in the event of a fire and provides more flexibility for you!
It is worth noting that the windows are all brand new. There are plenty of windows in this suite (two in each bedroom!) that allow in lots of natural light.
The 2 stage furnace, R50 insulation in the attic and vinyl windows are going to keep your utility bills low, especially since they are shared with the main floor suite! This provides you with extra savings each month! What are you saving for?
The yard is very private and comfortable with a hedge around the entire front. The back yard is large and fully fenced with a great deck for BBQing! We have provided a very large storage shed for your use as well, this give you lots of extra storage. There is ample parking with an off street parking spot included with this suite.
Location: This is the place for you IF you are looking for a centrally located home with quick access to everything you need including:
- Foothills Industrial Park
- Downtown (15 min tops)
- Public transport (close to the LRT and bus routes!)
- Shopping and international restaurants galore!
- Quick access to 17th Ave (International Avenue) and Deerfoot Trail
Absolutely no smoking... Inside or out--please don't ask
We are negotiable pets, NO ELEPHANTS! Pet fees may apply.