- 1.5 Bed
- 1 Bath
- $1,695 /month
- Available Now
- Lease: Negotiable
Visit our Website: https://www.caprent.com/apartments-for-rent/langley-bc/yorkson-grove/
ASK ABOUT OUR INCENTIVE!
Rental office is located at 5363 201 Street
If you are seeking luxury apartments for rent in Langley then Yorkson Grove Apartments are for you. Built in 2014, this five story residence offers 1 and 2 bedroom condo-style suites with and without den, and some suites have two bathrooms.
Residents enjoy many luxury features inside their suites such as: air conditioned master bedrooms, Stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, built in microwaves and dishwasher. The building itself has a small playground onsite for children, secure underground parking, and an exercise room onsite.
Located in one of the safest and most desirable areas of Langley, Yorkson Grove Apartments are under a 5 minute drive to both the 200 St. Freeway exit and the Skytrain Park & Ride Express Bus. Nearby is the brand new 42 Acre Yorkson Community Park with plenty of places to picnic or play your favourite sport. Contact us today about making these luxury Langley apartment rentals your new home.
Parking from: $30.00
Have Questions? Contact the Property Manager: (604) 259-6805
- Air conditioned master bedrooms
- Stainless steel appliances
- French door fridge with ice/water dispenser
- Granite counter tops
- Large under-mount double sink in the kitchen
- Built-in sink garburator
- Slide-in, front control range with convection oven
- Full size built-in microwave oven
- Full size dishwasher with stainless interior
- Elegant 9 foot ceilings
- Full size front loading washer and dryer in suite
- Heated floors in the ensuite washroom
- Heated mirrors for fog-free grooming
- Permanent LED night light in the washroom
- Built-in USB outlets in the kitchen and bedrooms
- Large, secure mini garage storage by your parking spot
- Secure underground parking
- Exercise room onsite
- Small playground onsite
- Beautiful West Coast architecture
- Shopping and dining in the area include: Willoughby Town
Centre, Shoppers Drug Mart, Town Centre Liquor Store and more.
- Schools nearby include Willoughby Elementary School, and ABC
Academy Heritage School.
- Relax in nearby park Dorothy Peacock Park.
- The 529 Maple Meadows Station and 388 22st STN/Carvolth are both nearby.