3bed 2.5bath in Eastlake Greens Community! - Amazing 3 bed 2.5 bath 1,887 square feet home in the very desirable Eastlake Greens community. This home is located on a cut-d-sac. Two story spacious property with beautiful finishes.
Enter this home through the oversized double wooden doors and be greeted with foyer and high ceilings. On the first floor you have tile flooring throughout except for living-room and dining area where you have cherry wood colored vinyl plank flooring. Additionally, first floor features living room and family room space with fireplace. Dining area has a chandelier. The kitchen features white cabinetry and white granite countertops, stylish backsplash, gas stove, oven, microwave, and dishwasher. Upstairs you have spacious bedrooms and bathrooms. Entire upstairs has vinyl plan flooring, no carpet! The two full baths feature double sink vanities. Bedrooms have ceiling fans and throughout the entire home you have large windows for natural lighting.
The two-car garage is a dream! With epoxy flooring plenty and plenty of storage cabinets. Front of home has additional driveway parking. While backyard is entirely fenced and with plenty of space for you to enjoy the outdoors.
Community features: Eastlake Country Club, community pool, clubhouse.
DEPOSIT: 1 month’s rent
APPLIANCES: stove, microwave, dishwasher
UTILITIES INCLUDED: All resident responsibility
YEAR BUILT/RENOVATED: 1992
PET RESTRICTIONS: small, limit 2.
If you are applying with an emotional support animal or service animal, please provide the corresponding documentation.
AVAILABLE: June 7, 2023
Professionally managed by WeLease.
SHOWING INSTRUCTIONS: Visit www.weleaseusa.com OR call 619-866-3400 ext. 2
HOW TO APPLY
Visit our website: https://weleaseusa.com/available-properties/ find the property, and click "submit an application"
-Credit score must be 620 higher
-Collective household income 2.5 times the monthly rent
-No prior evictions.
-No balance owing past or present to: Utility company, property manager.
-No excessive late payments to previous landlord or on credit report.
-No recent criminal activity within the past 6 years.
-Security Deposit is required to be paid in full within 24 hours of receiving approval notification.
-You must be willing to start lease within 14 days of property being available.
- Co-signers & Guarantors must meet the same income requirements with no prior negative payment history and have a credit score in excess of 700.
MUST SUBMIT DOCUMENTS WITH APPLICATION:
1. Each applicant must submit the online application and pay the $45 non-refundable application fee. Complete all fields in application.
2. Copy of current government issued ID.
3. Proof of verifiable income for each applicant. (NO screenshots accepted)
- If employed, copy of last 2 paycheck stubs containing year-to-date info.
- If starting job, a copy of your employment agreement/offer letter
- If self-employed, copy of prior two years tax returns and business bank statement for the previous 3 months (each document must include all pages).
- If retired, proof of retirement income such as social security, disability, liquid assets, personal savings/bank account, or stocks. Copy of last 3 months of bank statements.
4. 2 years of rental history for each applicant. Must provide contact information, including phone number and email for landlord.
5. Pets photos of all pets/animals. Property may require a pet rent or deposit. ESA/Service animals: must submit supporting documentation.
START LEASE & MOVE-IN PROCESS
Resident is responsible for $100 lease preparation and move-in, this fee must be paid prior to resident move-in date.
*False information on an application is cause for immediate denial, and grounds for tenant termination if a lease has been executed.
*Federal & California Fair Housing Laws are observed by WeLease.
2395 Forest Oaks Dr., Chula Vista, California, United States, 91915
Rentals in Chula Vista, CA
usually cost between $ per month
Your Rent Estimate Report
Range of rent prices in the area for similar properties.
Results based on rental properties with in Chula Vista, California