Custom Fully Furnished 1 Bed 1 Bath 800 sqft Midtown Duplex - Please click on a photo to see the property slideshow.
Rental Qualifications and Policies for this property:
• FICO score of 695 or higher
• Income of three times the rent
• No evictions nor open bankruptcies
• Owner will not accept a cosigner
• Security deposit must be received within 24 hours of approved application unless other arrangements are made in advance
• Must take possession of the property within two weeks of approved application
• One cat or small dog is allowed with additional deposit and breed restrictions
• No smoking of any kind is allowed in the home
• Owner pays for water, sewer and trash
• Available with a ten-month lease term
Near 26th and Q Streets in downtown Sacramento, this custom fully-furnished one-story duplex is a hidden gem in the heart of the city and offers one bedroom, one full bathroom, hardwood floors, finely textured walls, custom paint, white wood two panel doors, arched doorways, mahogany cabinets, recessed lighting, dual pane windows, pleated shades and drapes throughout 800 square feet of living space. The living room has a slate gas fireplace, ceiling fan, built-in cabinets, crown molding, and overhead lighting.
The kitchen has slate floor, mahogany and glass cabinets, granite counters, slate mosaic backsplash, counter lighting and breakfast nook, and is equipped with stainless steel appliances:
• side-by-side frost-free refrigerator with water and ice in the door
• gas range with self-cleaning convection oven
• stainless steel double sink with convertible faucet and garbage disposal
The bedroom has ceiling fan with overhead lighting, closet with built-in organizer, queen size bed, cherry wood furniture and crown molding. The bathroom has slate floor, Corian counter, linen cabinet and a tile shower with glass door, steam and built-in bench.
This home has programmable central heat and air conditioning. The separate laundry room has slate floor, a door to the rear yard, and both washer and dryer. The one-car garage has an automatic door opener. There is a security system in the home. The shared, fenced and landscaped yard has a covered patio, comes with full gardening service, and is equipped with automatic timer sprinklers and drip irrigation in both front and rear. This home is located in the Sacramento Unified School District, in a resort community with fountain, spillways, two outdoor fireplaces and two gas barbecues. The community area includes tables and chairs with umbrellas and chaise lounges for relaxing and sunbathing.
• Yard maintenance is owner responsibility.
Our applications are run one at a time, starting with the first completed application received, you may wish to apply immediately if you think you want to rent this property. We strongly encourage you to view the property prior to completing an application. Security deposit must be received within 24 hours of approved application unless other arrangements are made in advance. You must take possession of the property within two weeks of your approved application. If you have any questions or would like to make sure you meet the minimum criteria for this property, please call prior to applying. We respond to emails and phone calls seven days a week. We do business in accordance with all State and Federal Fair Housing Laws.
Cal DRE Broker #00948825
Cal DRE Corporate #01957496
***Please, do not disturb the residents.***
26th St & Q St, Sacramento, California, United States, 95816
Rentals in Sacramento, CA
usually cost between $ per month
Your Rent Estimate Report
Range of rent prices in the area for similar properties.
Results based on rental properties with in Sacramento, California