Description & Amenities
LIGHT & BRIGHT 2 BEDROOM 2 BATH IN NORMAL HEIGHTS, PETS WELCOME!! - LOOK NO FURTHER! This spacious 2 bedroom 2 bath condo is available now in Normal Heights, one block South of Adams Ave. Stainless steel appliances, wood floors, dishwasher, laundry room in complex, community pool and bbq area, gated entrance. , dogs must be under 30 lbs per hoa. Waking distance to stores, convenient to freeways, 15, 805 & 8.
- Stainless Steel Appliances
-Refrigerator in Kitchen
-Washer and Dryer in Complex
- HOA Name is Monroe Manor
- Community Pool
- Community BBQ Area
- Gated Community
ADDITIONAL LEASE TERMS:
PARKING: 2 CAR ASSIGNED PARKING IN GARAGE
HOA NAME: Monroe Manor
YEAR BUILT: 1985
MAILBOX LOCATION AND NUMBER: Inside lobby, #29
FLOOD ZONE: No
TERMS OF THE LEASE:
- Smoke-Free Home & Complex
- One year lease
- Pets Allowed. Pets negotiable with additional pet rent of $48 per month per pet. Dogs under 30 lbs per hoa.
(PLEASE NOTE- If pets not allowed, the exception is service animals and/or emotional support animals.)
- Owner is responsible for the HOA
- Owner is responsible for the Gardener
- Owner is responsible for the Water
- Owner is responsible for the Sewer
- Owner is responsible for the Trash
- Tenant must carry renter's insurance
- Tenant to pay for Gas & Electricity: SDGE 1-800-411-4373 / www.sdge.com
- Tenant to pay for Cable: your choice
- Tenant to pay for Internet: your choice
- Tenant to pay for the Resident Benefit Package of $28 per month
1. Beyond Property Management Resident Benefits Package (RBP):
2. Security deposit and first month's move-in funds to be in the form of a cashier's check or money order unless paying via the Tenant Portal.
3. Applications are only accepted for this property through our website at www.bpmsd.com.
Any applications processed through a third party will not be reviewed and will not add you to our wait-list.
4. Terms and rates are subject to change without notice and without any reason.
5. We do business in accordance with the federal fair housing law.
6. We process the first full application before moving onto the next. This means all individuals over the age of 18 must have paid their application fee, filled out the application in full, viewed the unit or adhere to site-unseen guidelines, as well as submitted all needed additional paperwork. We will run a thorough background check on each applicant, including your credit, eviction & criminal history. We also verify your rental and employment history. If you are second in line, we will let you know, and refund the screening fee if your application is not processed. SECTION 8 FRIENDLY
7. This ad is to be deemed reliable; however, not
guaranteed. Resident is to verify all amenities, appliances, terms of the
8. To submit an application, go to www.BPMSD.com; press Menu; select Search Rentals; press the blue button “Apply Online”; this will lead you to Findigs ; create an Account, select Property; & Apply accordingly.
9. Beyond Property Management is the only authorized agent contracted to represent the owner of this property.
10. ARE YOU A PROPERTY OWNER? We would love to give you a FREE RENTAL ANALYSIS. We are here to help! Feel free to call us directly at (858) 222-4663 to learn more about our services.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU!
Beyond Property Management, Inc.
California D.R.E. #01854799
(858) 222-HOME (4663) ext. 510
3535 Monroe Avenue Unit 29, San Diego, California, United States, 92116
Rentals in San Diego, CA
usually cost between $ per month
Your Rent Estimate Report
Range of rent prices in the area for similar properties.
Results based on rental properties with in San Diego, California