- 4 Bed
- 2.5 Bath
- $10,950 /month
- Available Now
- Lease: 12 Months
- Deposit: $21,900
Move in ready now 8.21.19
Russian Hill Neighborhood!
Please read and agree to ad terms and condition including total move in cost before you Text Tim Rohan at 415.613.5434 to schedule a private showing. Thank you.
- Remodeled Kitchen and Baths feature carefully selected materials including Tile, Caesarstone Counters, Glass Mosaic Backsplashes and Custom Cabinetry
- Stainless Steel Appliances including Bertazonni Range Electrolux Wine Fridge, Bosch Dishwasher
- Flexible Floor plan - Master Suite plus 3 additional bedrooms or 4 bedrooms plus office.
- The Kitchen, Dining and Living Rooms offer an Expansive and Elegant Space to Entertain.
- Lutron Dimmer Switches Throughout
- Nelson Pendant Lamps in Multiple Rooms
- Refinished Dark Stained Hardwood Floors
- High Ceilings, Period Details/Trim
- Original Fireplace. Occasional Duraflame ONLY
- Washer and Dryer in the Unit
- Tankless Water Heater
- Large Sunny Yard
- 1 year minimum lease
- Sorry no smoking
- Renters pay all utilities
- Pets considered on a case by case basis
- Parking Available via Separate Arrangement.
1. First Month's Rent
2. Two Months Security Deposit
3. Broker fee equal to 50% of the first month's rent (paid by renter or company)
TOTAL Move-In Costs: $38,325.00
Thank you and welcome to San Francisco!
All the best!
Mark Anthony Venegas
Coldwell Banker-San Francisco
Salesperson CA BRE# 01858283
Broker CA BRE# 01908304
Landlord Leasing, Full Real Estate Services
for Buyers, Sellers, Rental Investment Buyers
and Multi-Unit Buildings For Sale in San Francisco
Masters in Human Resources Management
415-955-7968 text/ call
2355 Market St, SF, CA 94114
Live Your Best Life In San Francisco
Wonderful Location that is Coveted by both Locals and Tourists alike. The Heart of Russian Hill is on your Doorstep. You are Steps from Enchanting Hyde Street and the more Vibrant and Comprehensive Polk Street, that together make up Russian Hill’s Retail District. Cow Hollow’s Union Street and North Beach are all within a Few Blocks by Foot. Downtown and Union Square are Walkable, or readily accessible via Bus and Cable Car respectively. * The House Like Two Level Unit has been Sensitively Remodeled while retaining the Original Period, Charm and Soul that is becoming increasingly elusive in San Francisco. It is Detached on Three Sides and benefits from Wonderful Natural Light. Approximate square feet is 2400.
- Washer & Dryer
- 12 Months
- Cats Allowed
- Large Dogs Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
- Other - - Renters pay all utilities
- Resident Pays Electricity
- Resident Pays Gas
- Resident Pays Trash Pick-up
- Resident Pays Water
Similar Apartments for Rent in San Francisco
3034 Jackson St 3034 Jackson St San Francisco, CA#4991268
- 4 Bed
- 2.5 Bath
Move in ready now 8.21.19 Pacific Heights Neighborhood! * Please read and agree to ad terms and condition including total move in cost before you Text Tim Rohan at 415.613.5434 to schedule a private showing. Thank you. * $10,995 per month, including 1 parking space. * Look no further, this is not your typical rental. Just completed brand new renovation throughout the entire building right in the heart of Pacific Heights! * This penthouse has 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths flat with 2 oversize