3137-3139 Scott St., San Francisco, CA
2-bed/1-bath + Sunroom! Immaculate Flat in Cow Hollow. Parking Optional - Address: 3137 Scott St, San Francisco, CA 94123
Virtual Tour available on YouTube: https://youtu.be/Y-inQ7qR23o
This unit is being shown BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please contact us at email@example.com to schedule an appointment for a private viewing. Feel free to call our office for more information: 650-355-5556
NOTE: We require all persons to wear a facial covering or mask while inside the unit during viewing.
Pride of Ownership Building!! This is a 1925 architectural gem with all original period detailing intact. This spacious, light-filled flat is seldom available. It's well maintained inside and out. It's just two blocks to Chestnut and Union Streets, where restaurants and boutique shopping abound. There are nearby bus lines to the Financial District. Stroll to the Marina Greens & Crissy Field. Hike the Presidio.
- 1,686 square feet!
- 2 generous sized bedrooms (fits King beds)
- Sunroom, equally spacious, is connected to the other bedrooms. Ideal for a home office, or a child's room. It has windows on 3 sides.
- Crown Moldings
- Freshly Painted
- New Carpet in Bedrooms
- Full Front Living Room with Decorative Fireplace and Original Built-in Bookcases
- Formal Dining Room with French Doors
- Spacious eat-in Kitchen with Back Porch Pantry
- Gas Stove
- Large Hall Closets
- Split Bathroom
- Shared Backyard
- Great location! Easy access to Lombard St, Golden Gate Bridge, US-101, CA-1 and CA-35
- Walk Score © 98! Transit Score © 64! Bike Score © 65!
- Additional Storage Available in Garage
- Parking in Garage for One Car is Available for an additional $350 per month
- No Smoking
- No Co-signers
- Sorry, No Pets
- Rent: $5,100 per month
- Water is included with rent
- Tenant pays for Garbage and PG&E
- Security Deposit: $6,375
- Total Move-in Cost: $11,475
- To Qualify: Proof of Combined Gross Monthly Income of $15,300
- Lease: 1-year lease is required
- All applicants must have good credit and good references
- Renters Insurance Required
- Application Fee: $55.00 per adult applicant
- Applications are accepted online at: www.boardwalkrents.com
CA DRE# 00623134
No Pets Allowed
Similar homes for rent in San Francisco, CA