3616 Tejon St, Denver, CO
LoHi Studio with 18 Foot Ceilings and a Balcony! - This large one-of-a-kind studio* features 18 foot ceilings, a bedroom area separated from the rest of the apartment, and a 200 square foot storage loft above the bedroom area. There is also an 82 square foot balcony off the living room with views of the mountains! This unit also has luxury vinyl flooring, a stackable washer and dryer, and a gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a large granite island.
The Barrel Lofts feature 32 luxury Boutique apartments in LoHi, just minutes from Downtown Denver and within walking distance of the hottest restaurants, night life, shopping, parks, and transportation hubs. Our community features an underground parking garage, secure access, and incredible views of the mountains and Downtown Denver. On the first floor we also feature Mythology, a distillery, and Chicken Rebel, a fried chicken / comfort food restaurant.
Note about parking: We currently have a small waitlist for a spot in our covered garage. You can be put on the waitlist and we should have a spot open up in the fall! Otherwise street parking is pretty decent in the area.
- $37 application fee per person
- $200 non-refundable admin fee
- $500 security deposit
- $200 non-refundable pet fee, per pet
- $30/month pet rent, per pet
- $100/month for one parking spot, subject to availability
- All tenants must hold renters’ insurance
* Note: This unit is technically considered a studio because there is no wall/door in front of the bedroom area. However, we consider it more of a one bedroom because the bedroom area is still separate from the rest of the apartment, which is unique from a traditional studio space.