1871 Newton St NW, Washington, DC
- 3 Bed
- 1.5 Bath
- $3,950 USD/month
- 1,800 Sq Ft
- Available Now
- Lease: Negotiable
- Deposit: $3,950 USD
ONE ROOMMATE NEEDED - Renovated 3 Bed 1.5 Bath in Mt. Pleasant - Large deck, parking! - We have posted this on behalf of the two current housemates. One of the three bedrooms is available.
Come see this beautiful three-bedroom home in a historic, two-unit Mt. Pleasant row house. The home features 1.5 baths, hardwood floors throughout, modern finishes, and off-street parking.
The property is located steps from Rock Creek Park, the National Zoo and downtown Mt. Pleasant and Columbia Heights. Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, travertine tile and granite countertops and backsplash.
One block from the soon to re-open, newly renovated Bancroft Elementary School. Available April 5, possibly earlier if interested.
Other features include:
- Prime location in desirable Mt. Pleasant neighborhood
- Covered front porch with fan
- Large second story deck - patio furniture can remain - with wall-mounted fan to cool off those hot DC summer nights
- Natural gas grill - no tank ever needed!
- One parking space (second available)
- In-wall speakers with Google Home capabilities
- Custom, built-in buffet with wine fridge in dining room
- Attic with lots of storage
- Pet friendly
- Wired for Fios
- Elevated rear yard
- Small Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Large Dogs Allowed