Punahou Manor - Renovated 2 bedroom 1 bath and 1 parking with fresh paint, new wood vinyl floors and new kitchen/bathroom cabinets and countertops. Next door to Punahou and Maryknoll Schools. Keyed lobby elevator. Includes a range, refrigerator and stacked washer/dryer. There is also a swimming pool on the property for the building.
• Minimum 1 year lease.
• Water/Sewer included.
• No smoking. No pets.
• Advertised Rental Terms Subject to Change at Any Time
COVID 19 UPDATE:
We do not want to jeopardize anyone's health and safety. To minimize exposure to all parties involved, please be respectful by following the guidelines (TENANT SCREENING CRITERIA & SHOWINGS) below to help clarify the rental process.
TENANT SCREENING CRITERIA:
• Credit - minimum score of 670
• Debt - bankruptcy, collection items, charged off accounts or delinquencies is not considered.
• Income - verifiable and equal or greater than three times the monthly rent.
The following documents are required as proof of income:
• EMPLOYEE - Current months paystubs (2 paystubs for bi-weekly pay)
• NEW EMPLOYMENT - Employment letter (signed, start date & pay)
• BUSINESS OWNER - Current G.E.T. payment receipt (owner's name not company name)
• RETIRED - Pension/Social security statement
• No digital or virtual showings.
• In order to schedule a showing prospective tenants;
- Must meet the above tenant screening criteria and,
- Attached credit score & gross monthly income document.
• Physical viewing of the property before applying is recommended.
• Non-refundable $25 application fee.
• Attach copies of your photo id and income documents to complete application.
Qualified/Approved rental applications does NOT reserve or guarantee the right to the unit for occupancy until;
• The Rental Agreement has been signed by both Landlord and Tenant(s),
• Security Deposit and First Months rent is paid online via Tenant Portal.
Kaizen Properties LLC, RB-23520
No Pets Allowed
1805 Poki Street, #602, Honolulu, Hawaii, United States, 96822
Rentals in Honolulu, HI
usually cost between $ per month
Your Rent Estimate Report
Range of rent prices in the area for similar properties.
Results based on rental properties with in Honolulu, Hawaii