2011 S Springbrook Lane, Boise, ID
- 3 Bed
- 2 Bath
- $2,300 USD/month
- 2,087 Sq Ft
- Available Now
- Lease: Negotiable
- Deposit: $2,300 USD
RARELY AVAILABLE SINGLE LEVEL HOME IN COVETED RIVER RUN SUB - Located in SE Boise's luxurious riverfront River Run development, this updated and immaculate single story home is gracefully set amongst mature landscaping, meandering pathways with views of an adjacent inlet stream. An open and inviting interior boasts new paint and carpet and cheerful spaces enhanced by tall ceilings and large picture windows to take in the natural light and surrounding scenery. Enjoy formal living and dining rooms, plus a spacious great room with vaulted ceilings, a beautiful stone walled fireplace and a well equipped kitchen with stainless appliances, island and views of the large side deck and backyard oasis - ideal for extending the living outdoors. An oversized bonus room at the rear of the home is also an ideal office or secondary retreat. Development includes a clubhouse, pool, tennis courts, walking paths and local parks nearby and is located in one of the most desirable school districts in the Treasure Valley. Enjoy living off of Parkcenter Blvd, just moments from the Greenbelt, Bown Crossing, shopping & restaurants!
Available for immediate occupancy. Contact us today for a showing or more details! You can also see our screening requirements and fill out an application on our website at www.waypointboise.com/vacancies.
- $2,300 security deposit
- Lease term: 8 mo or 18 mo+
- Appliances included: Refrigerator (not pictured), gas oven range, microwave, dishwasher.
- Pets: Small mature pets allowed with pet screening, increased deposit, pet rent and pet inspections.
- Tenant pays all utilities + a $10 monthly fee for preventative maintenance/furnace filter delivery service.
- Tenant responsible for mowing, weeding and seasonal leaf clean up.
- Sprinkler maintenance, seasonal lawn treatments and shrub/tree trimming included with rent.
- Smoking: Not allowed.
*Property listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Renter to verify all information*
- Small Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Other - backs to waterway, across from community park and tennis courts, community waterways and paths, quick access to bown crossing and downtown boise
Schedule a Viewing
Similar 3 Bedroom Houses for Rent in Boise, ID
- 3 Bed
- 2 Bath
Vintage, Northend, Spacious Home ~ Available now! - Spacious 3 bedroom/2 bathroom, located perfectly in the Northend, close to Downtown - get to enjoy the Capitol City Market & Boise Farmer's Market; close to the Boise Co-Op; Table Rock and SOOO much more! Lots of natural light, skylight & vaulted ceiling in additional Living Room with track lighting, carport parking spot, updated plumbing with gas/forced heat with central air, low maintenance lawn (grass only in front yard), with drip system fo