Description & Amenities
Modern,Urban + Warm & Luxury 1-Bed Bronzeville! - AVAILABLE AUGUST 18: South Side Stories Property Management presents an absolutely stunning, warm & glamorous one-bedroom condo on King Drive two blocks north of Washington Park! This modern home seamlessly bridges classic & contemporary design creating warmth, quality, modern feel, & privacy.
A fabulous chef’s kitchen is loaded with an peninsula with seating for 4 persons, Morito Mariachi slab granite countertops, slick black appliances, dishwasher & microhood & a SS euro front loading washer/dryer. . Serve your meals on a 4-person peninsula with five teardrop pendant lights & set the mood with the Decora dimmer. Enjoy entertaining guests in your comfortable & inviting & open living, dining & gourmet kitchen. The bath is equipped with a floating vanity, mirrored medicine cabinet, cool white porcelain floors & polished chrome bathroom accessories.
The condo has Early American stained hardwood floors throughout, 6” Mizelli crown moldings & tall baseboards, Decora switches & dimmers, strategically placed cable & electric for flat screen televisions, SS closet organizers throughout, a spacious walk-in closet and more! Finally, this is a condo association that cares! Glass & polished stainless ceiling lights contrast with original artworks installed on contrasting grey walls with chair rails separating the upper & lower walls. This property is impeccable & reflects great taste!
• Large, private storage room just for you
• Gated parking available
• Major buses at your front door, 2 blocks to the Green Line Train & close to 90/94 & Lake Shore Drive
• Midway between Mariano’s & the Hyde Park & Whole Foods. Just north of Washington Park.
• Close to great public schools, including the Walter Dyett High School for the Arts & the Washington Park International Charter School & more.
Lease this gem for $1,455 per month! Gated parking is $95.
Another luxury property in a NON-SMOKING building owned & managed by South Side Stories Property Management (SSS). No smoking is allowed in any portion of the property. We have a fantastic in-house property management team with our offices located in the heart of Bronzeville. We provide 3 field technicians, emergency 24/7 service, professional cleaning, landscaping, snow removal to the street plus owners & staff who care about their residents. Every detail is important! This is what you should expect for your luxury living & what we provide.
For more information on this phenomenal property or others, please visit SouthSideStoriesRentals.com
• Mature Dogs Allowed: Some restricted breeds
• Cats allowed
• Price and conditions are subject to change without notice
• Minimum requirements: No evictions or open Chapter 13, a minimum 685 credit score, minimum income 2.5 times rent, great landlord references & employment verification. Other documentation required.
The following fees are due at time of application:
• A $75 non-refundable application fee for each adult (18 years or older)
• A $500 processing fee due (only one per unit, not per applicant, refunded if not approved)
4950 S King Drive, Chicago, Illinois, United States, 60615
Rentals in Chicago, IL
usually cost between $ per month
Your Rent Estimate Report
Range of rent prices in the area for similar properties.
Results based on rental properties with in Chicago, Illinois