- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- $875 /month
- 573 Sq Ft
- Available Now
- Lease: Negotiable
- This property features spacious one and two bedroom suites.
- Rent includes heat and hot water.
This building is cat friendly (up to two) with a pet deposit of one full month's rent. We also accept small (under 25 lbs., well behaved) dogs with a pet deposit of one full month's rent. We have a financing plan available for the pet deposit.Off-street parking is available.
- SmartCard laundry onsite.
- On bus route and near grocery stores, Kildonan Place Mall, and restaurants.
- Within River East Transcona school division.
- You can make an appointment to view a suite or obtain more information about the building or application process by calling the resident manager at the phone number above. If the manager doesn't answer right away, please leave a message and it will be returned as soon as possible. If the manager doesn't get back to you within 2 days, please contact our office at 204-339-0461.
Surrounded by a multitude of parks and busy community centres, this building is close to Safeway store and regional shopping plaza. On a bus route for easy access. The bustling Regent Ave shopping mecca is just blocks away. Neighbourhood schools include:
École Centrale - http://retsd.mb.ca/school/ec/Pages/default.aspx
Ecole Margaret-Underhill - http://retsd.mb.ca/school/emu/Pages/default.aspx
Harold Hatcher Elementary School - http://retsd.mb.ca/school/hh/Pages/default.aspx
Joseph Teres School - http://retsd.mb.ca/school/jt/Pages/default.aspx
Radisson School - http://retsd.mb.ca/school/rad/Pages/default.aspx
Wayoata Elementary School - http://retsd.mb.ca/school/way/Pages/default.aspx
Arthur Day Middle School - http://retsd.mb.ca/school/ad/Pages/default.aspx
John W. Gunn Middle School - http://retsd.mb.ca/school/jwg/Pages/default.aspx
Collège Pierre-Elliott-Trudeau - https://retsd.mb.ca/school/cpet/Pages/default.aspx
Murdoch MacKay Collegiate - http://retsd.mb.ca/school/mur/Pages/default.aspx
Transcona Collegiate - http://retsd.mb.ca/school/tc/Pages/default.aspx