348 Randolph Avenue, Jersey City, NJ
2nd Floor, 1 bedroom with den, easy NYC commute - - 1 bedroom with den attached, one bath apartment located on the second floor in a small 4 family apartment building
-This unit features hardwood floors throughout and granite countertops in the kitchen
- Apartment is ready for move in
- Utilities are not included
- No dogs, cats permitted with non-refundable pet fee
- 1.5 months security deposit and application fee is required.
- Household income MUST be at least $48,000 per year to qualify & applicants are subject to background and credit check.
CONTACT and SHOWINGS:
Showings available. Please inquire online and you be sent an email. Fill out the “about me” portion for a faster response. You can also call the office directly to view the unit- 201-719-5958
Up to date availability, additional pictures, walk thru video of this unit and applications can be found on our website at leading.rentals.
One block to ALL buses and 2 blocks to Garfield Avenue Light Rail and one block to CitiBike bike sharing station.
25 minute Door-to-Door Commute to Manhattan - World Trade Center Path Station(Example: Depart Apartment and arrive at WTC PATH Station). 35 Minute Door-to-Door Commute to Manhattan 33rd Street PATH Station(Example: Depart Apartment and Arrive at 33rd St PATH Station)
3 miles to the Holland tunnel and 1 mile to Jersey Turnpike via car
No Dogs Allowed
Similar homes for rent in Jersey City, NJ