- 2.5 Bed
- 1 Bath
- $1,810 CAD/month
- Available Now
- Negotiable Lease
Visit our Website: https://www.caprent.com/apartments-for-rent/bedford-ns/76-place/
76 Place Luxury apartments for rent in Bedford is lifestyle living at its finest. This cozy building nestled on a quiet cul-de-sac is a 6 storey, 71 suite building with all the finishing’s you would expect of a high end building in the sought after Larry Uteck Boulevard area.
Features of 76 Place include: underground parking, carwash bay, fitness room, large common room complete with kitchen and washrooms, air conditioned suites, granite counter tops, and 6 stainless steel appliances.
Conveniently bordered by Highway 102, Hammonds Plains Road, Bedford Highway and Kearney Lake Road 76 Place Apartments is a commuters dream for anyone looking for a luxurious Bedford apartment rental. Nestled in an unrivaled retail area your daily errands will not be far from home. Nearby is Delridge Plaza offering the largest Day Care in Nova Scotia, an indoor child's playground, banking, restaurants, coffee shops and grocery stores such as Sobeys. Located in a spectacular park like setting with a natural forest backdrop and beautiful landscaping, it is easy to see why 76 Place Apartments in Bedford is your ideal choice for your next home!
Have Questions? Contact the Property Manager: (902) 701-4421
- All Major Credit Cards Accepted Via RentMoola
- Ask about our Furnished Suites
- Cat and Dog friendly
- Secure Intercom access
- Located on a quiet cul de sac
- Luxury apartments
- Modern glass balconies
- Underground and Outside parking
- Car washbay
- Fitness room
- Large fully equipped common room
- Air conditioned suites
- Granite counter tops
- 6 Stainless steel appliances including en suite laundry, dishwasher, microwave
- Carpet free units
- 2 Bathrooms
- Accessible units & parking available
- Non smoking complex
- Located in a quiet residential area walking distance to
Delridge Plaza, Sobeys, Shoppers Drug Mart, Second Cup, Banks, and more.
- Minutes to Bayers Lake Industrial area with easy access to Highway
102, Larry Uteck Boulevard, and Hammons Plains Road.
- Moments from the Bedford Basin, fisherman’s Market, and
- Located in a quiet residential area making it the ideal place to relax, take a stroll, or enjoy amazing views from your private balcony.