- 2 Bed
- 1 Bath
- $2,020 CAD/month
- Available Now
- Negotiable Lease
Visit our Website: https://www.caprent.com/apartments-for-rent/toronto-on/wellesley/
MOVE-IN FOR FREE*
At this sensational building offering apartments for rent in Toronto near Jarvis & Wellesley, you are walking distance from everything due to the areas almost perfect Walk Score of 98 and Transit Score of 96: Ryerson, University of Toronto, theaters, stores, schools and much more! If you are visiting Toronto for one year or you want to live here for the rest of your life, this building offers one of the best locations with many amenities inside the building not found in other apartment communities. You will have your own indoor penthouse pool and a state of the art exercise room.
Wellesley Apartments offers the city's most spectacular views of Lake Ontario and downtown Toronto. Imagine, 200 square miles of living room! Friendly and professional staff will help you to find the right apartment for rent in Toronto at an affordable price and after you move in our staff are committed to help you to feel right at home.
Non Resident Parking also available at Wellesley.
Parking from: $95.00
What's included in your rent
Have Questions? Contact the Property Manager: (416) 924-5100
- All Major Credit Cards Accepted Via RentMoola
- Ask us about our furnished suite: https://www.caprent.com/100wellesley-Furnished-Apartments.aspx
- Open spacious suites featuring air conditioning, dishwasher (in some suites), large closets, tile tub surround, private balcony and ready for cable installation
- Some suites are fully renovated with updated kitchens
- Roof top fitness centre
- Indoor penthouse pool and expansive sundeck with panoramic city views!
- Secure building with monitored building security cameras, Enterphone system, as well as on site professional and friendly staff
- Underground parking available
- Suite mail delivery (for most suites)
- Convenience store on site
- Walk Score of 98: walking distance to everything!
- Transit Score of 96: 3-minute walk to Wellesley subway as well as bus service along Wellesley Street
- 10-minute drive to highways 404 or Gardiner Expressway
- Grocery & Shopping stores include No Frills, Rabba Fine Foods, Food Basics, Loblaws
- Financial institutions in the area: Scotia Bank, CIBC, RBC Royal Bank, Bank of Montreal, TD Canada Trust
- Schools: Jarvis Collegiate is a block away
- Metropolitan Toronto Reference Library is a 10 minute walk away