- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- $1,829 /month
- Available Now
- Lease: Negotiable
- Prime Quiet, Safe, High End, Residential, Waterfront Location, Close to many lakeside Parks, Schools, Community Centres and places of Worship
- Easy access to TTC, Subway and Go trains all within close proximity
- Totally New/ Renovated Apartments
- All Stainless Steel Appliances, including Dishwasher Microwave Fridge and Stove
- Designer paint job, 5" new white baseboard mouldings throughout
- Walk in, Insuite Storage Room
- Bright open Concept Kitchen, new Hardwood European white hardwood Cabinets in Kitchen in Bath
- Large working kitchen island with cabinets
- Quartz Stone countertops, ceramic tile flooring, Dark Oak Hardwood Flooring
- Energy efficient appliances,and low maintenance LED fixtures,
- Bright open unit, in a small quiet well managed and maintained building
- Large Balcony with newer railings
- Mature, Stable tenants in building
- 24hr laundry room access, cashless system,
- Option to pay rent by Pre authorized debit
- Priced from $1859.00,
Prime Upper Beaches/ Scarborough Bluffs Location
Bright, elegantly renovated, spacious units are great for indoor living, plus endless outdoor walking, biking, and paths to explore at the Lakeshore Parks and more....
We're surrounded by fantastic parks including McCowan Park, Halbert Park, Sylvan Park and Cudia Park or head down to the Lakeshore, all within walking distance.
Explore the Cathedral Bluffs and Bluffer's Park Beach, yaught clubs, and restaurants, all within easy walking distance.
Pay us a visit, you will be amazed....
Contact Joanne at 416-841-6931 for details or viewing.
Managed by KPM Property Management
There are many nearby amenities like banks (TD and RBC), restaurants, coffee shops, grocery shopping and more. Travel from Kingston Apartments easily by heading down Kingston Rd to HWY 401 or catch a bus a minute walk from our front doors to Warden Subway or Eglinton Go Stations.