362 9th Street, Lake Oswego, OR
- 3 Bed
- 2.5 Bath
- 2,018 Sq Ft
- Search Lake Oswego Rentals
Stunning New Lake Oswego Home! - Gorgeous 3 bed 2.5 bath single-family home built-in 2019 in the highly desirable first addition/ Evergreen neighborhood! Front entry with small porch opens into the grand room with vaulted ceilings, gas fireplace, and large windows pouring into ample natural light throughout! Steps lead up to the spacious kitchen and dining area with extra built-in cabinet storage, and half bath. Back door leads out a landscaped and low maintenance patio area. Fabulous kitchen with all the upgrades including quartz counters, subway tiles, farmhouse sink, pantry, and high-end Viking stainless steel appliances with a 6 burner gas stove. Utility room also on the main level with sink, cabinet storage, and washer/dryer included! Great master bedroom with a beautiful en-suite bath featuring dual sinks, soaking tub, shower, built-in linen shelving, private toilet room, and walk-in closet! 2 spacious and carpeted bedrooms on the 2nd floor (one with walk-in closet), and full hall bathroom with dual sinks and separate tub/shower! The property is located within walking distance to restaurants, pubs, shopping, cafes, the library, Forest Hills Elementary, and even Millennium Park on the water!!
More Details Please Review:
* Forced air heating and A/C with bonus amenity included: A portion of the resident's total monthly amount due will be used to have HVAC filters regularly delivered to their doorstep under the Utility & Maintenance Reduction Program. This saves 5-15% on your energy bill and helps ensure a clean, healthy living environment.
* Utilities: None Included
* Landscaping: Maintained by Tenant
* General Screening Requirements: Please visit our website at www.ipmdowntown.com --> 'Vacancies' Tab --> Click on Tenant Screening Criteria
* Application Fee: $55 per person 18 years and older
* Gross Minimum Income Requirement: 2.5 times the monthly rent
* Security Deposit: $4,400
* Minimum Credit Score: 600
* Renter's Insurance Required for each Tenant. Proof required prior to move-in.
* No Smoking on the premises
* Lease start date: Must start within 2 weeks of submission application
* Pet Policy: No Pets \\ Policy Info & Required Profile --> https://ipm.petscreening.com/
* Direct Website Link: ipmdowntown.com/vacancies/
* Schedule a in-person or live video tour here: https://showdigs.co/6keic
* Schools: Forest Hills Elementary, Lake Oswego Jr. and Sr. High Schools. Verification of schools is recommended as boundaries change.
*Please Note: Applications are not considered complete until all adults apply with all required documents and information. The information on these pages has been compiled from various sources. Every effort has been made to provide accurate information, however we shall not be held liable for mistakes pertaining to the accuracy of this information. This property is presented and managed by Innovative Property Management, LLC. Please reach out if you have any questions at 503-902-1022 ex 2!
No Pets Allowed
- No Dogs Allowed
- No Cats Allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Other - gas fireplace, garage - attached 2 car, master on main, stainless steel appliances
Similar 3 Bedroom Houses for Rent in Lake Oswego, OR
- 4 Bed
- 4.5 Bath
Remarkable Estate on Oswego Lake Country Club Golf Course. - COVID-19 UPDATE: This home is occupied. For your safety and the safety of our tenants and staff, in-person showings will not be scheduled until the home is vacant. Virtual and/or video tours may be offered while the home is occupied. This beautiful home is an extremely rare offering on Fairway Road. From the long driveway to the home to the outside fireplaces bordering the golf course, this home exudes elegance. The entry opens in
- 3 Bed
- 1 Bath
Totally Remodeled Downtown Lake Oswego Bungalow with Lake Access - COVID-19 UPDATE: This home is occupied. For your safety and the safety of our tenants and staff, in-person showings will not be scheduled until the home is vacant. Virtual and/or video tours may be offered while the home is occupied. This home has everything! Located in the hugely sought after Evergreen neighborhood and just a short stroll to your kayak, boat or stand-up paddleboard on the lake at the private Lakewood Bay Commu
- 1 Bath
Charming Mid-Century Ranch in the Heart of Lake Oswego - Available from Grid Property Management, LLC Don't miss this recently renovated mid-century ranch style home located in the heart of Lake Oswego! This home is within walking distance from a great array of shops, boutiques, and restaurants and provides quick access to Tryon Creek State Natural Area and the Willamette River. Built in 1949 this 3053 sq. foot, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home boasts all the charm and detail of the era! When you
- 4 Bed
- 2.5 Bath
A must see in Lake Oswego! Available 8/5/2020 - Nestled in a private country setting sits this elegant yet understated Lake Oswego traditional home. Located in one of the finest established Lake Oswego neighborhoods, the home is bordered by a quiet cul-de-sac on one side and the coveted Luscher Farm park on the other. The generous and open floor plan includes a gourmet kitchen with gas range, Subzero and Dacor appliances. . . the chef is able to look out on the near acre of landscaped yard. New