- 5 Bed
- 1.5 Bath
- $4,200 USD/month
- 5,003 Sq Ft
- Move-in: Dec-1-2020
- Negotiable Lease
- Deposit: $3,500 USD
Classic Alameda Craftsman with 5 Bedrooms and an Amazing Sports Court! - This 1916 Classic 4-square Craftsman home sits on a double lot in the heart of Portland’s desirable Alameda Neighborhood. Boundless space to spread out and have privacy to work and school from home. Available partially furnished or unfurnished!
• Incredible Craftsman architecture, huge room sizes, built-ins galore, unpainted woodwork and tons of room!
• Gorgeous formal entry hall with exposed staircase
• Huge Living Room with wood-burning fireplace
• Formal Dining with stunning built-in buffet
• Enclosed sun porch off Living & Dining overlooks sport court
• Small main floor den/office
• Spacious vintage Kitchen with newer stainless appliances and extra counter/pantry space in bonus nook
• Large Family Room addition with separate entry from driveway, and French doors overlooking patio
• Half bath off entry hall
• 4 Spacious Bedrooms and Full Bath on 2nd Floor
• 3rd Floor Bedroom also works as media room, play room, etc.
• Clean, unfinished basement with Laundry Area (washer/dryer included)
• Double lot features amazing sports court and lovely outdoor patio
• Fantastic location in Alameda. Minutes from NE Fremont St & Alberta Arts Restaurants, bars, shops etc. Convenient to several parks, New Seasons Market, and more!
*No Pets Preferred but will consider a dog on a case by case basis, with pet rent/deposit. Sorry, No Cats!
**Please Note: This home is not ADA Compliant
***Per the new City of Portland law, we cannot accept applications for this property until 1:00pm on Sunday, October 11th. Any application submitted before that day and time will be considered received at 9:00pm on Sunday, October 11th as an 8 hour penalty.
***FIRM LEASE DATE ENDING 6/30/2022, NOTICE TO VACATE REQUIRED UP FRONT
No Cats Allowed
- No Cats Allowed
Schedule a Viewing
Similar 5 Bedroom Houses for Rent in Portland, OR
5125 NE Garfield Avenue Portland, OR Apply Now!
Historic Queen-Anne Victorian Home In NE Portland - 5 Bedrooms 4.5 baths, 4147 sq. ft. - King neighborhood is located in inner-Northeast Portland, and provides easy access to the rest of Portland via several bridges. This location is perfect and is in close to several of the city's tasty restaurants! It is also nearby NE Alberta, N Williams, and N Mississippi dining and shopping districts! Nearby parks include Mallory Meadows Park, King School Park, and Roselawn Park. The expansive wrap around
5535 SE 57th Ave. Portland, OR Apply Now!
Woodstock - Mt. Scott Area - This is a beautiful and completely remodeled home from top to bottom! The main level has 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom and the lower level has 2 bedrooms and 1 full bath totally separate from the main level of the house. Conveniently located near the Woodstock park, and near plenty of shopping like New Seasons, Safeway and Double Mountain Tap Room! This home is also located in the Portland School District and just blocks away from the Woodstock Elementary School. Call us
16997 NW Madrone Street Portland, OR Apply Now!
16997 NW Madrone St. ~ Spacious Home with Beautiful View!! - This beautiful and spacious 3,460 Sqft corner lot home has 5 bedrooms plus a den! 3.5 bathrooms, Amenities too numerous to list and a breathtaking view! This house is truly a MUST SEE! Kitchen comes with fridge, gas stove, dishwasher and microwave. Utility room with Washer/Dryer provided. Carpet and Hardwoods. Jacuzzi Tub in master! Fully fenced yard with grass, covered patio and deck. Double car garage with opener. No pets. No smok
15423 SW 144th Terrace Portland, OR Apply Now!
Massive 3,300 SqFt 5 bed/2.5 bath home! - Available Now! DESCRIPTION: Massive 3,300 SqFt 5 bed/2.5 bath home! Enter this lovely house onto a high ceilinged grand entryway adjacent to an office/guest room and ½ bath looking back onto the expansive greatroom. With a dining space, gas fireplace, chef ready kitchen, and breakfast area all on an open floor plan this really is a greatroom. From the breakfast area head out onto a well lit deck that leads down to a cute little yard. Heading up the s