Beautiful 2BR / 2 Bath in Shadyside! FULLY FURNISHED!
*6 month lease minimum
Nothing like it in Pittsburgh! Designed by acclaimed contemporary architect Arthur Lubitz who was honored by Carnegie Museums for design, and gorgeously remodeled by owner to become state-of-the-art. Located in a small community of professional executives, steps to Carnegie Mellon University, University of Pittsburgh, Walnut Street, Craig Street, and Fifth Avenue. Walk to Shadyside, Oakland, Schenley Park, Mellon Park, St. Paul's Cathedral, and Carnegie Musuems.
- All new appliances
- In-unit garage, plus additional parking space in European-like private courtyard.
- Gas fireplace
- Wine cave
- Soaking tub
- Skylights, glass wall, outside private patio designed with 600 pounds of sand to give a beach-like feel.
- All new floors,
- Abundance of closet space
- Walk-in showers
- Loft-like design for airy feel of being in California in the middle of the city.
- No noise, very private, and serene.
- Owner pays HOA, which takes care of all street cleaning, garbage, and other maintenance.
-Must have insurance.
Listed on IkosHQ
No Cats Allowed