- 4 Bed
- 4 Bath
- $9,995 USD/month
- 4,434 Sq Ft
- Available Now
- Negotiable Lease
- Deposit: $9,995 USD
4 Bedroom 4 Bath House in Old Village - Mount Pleasant - - 4 Bedroom 4 Bath House in Old Village - Mount Pleasant
- 4434 SQFT
- 3D VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE HERE: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=TxZfyBsP3Ui
- Properties are SERVPRO cleaned and disinfected per CDC standards prior to occupancy.
- Application fees REFUNDED upon approval.
- Price reflects unfurnished; furnished is negotiable.
- Beautiful home in the gorgeous, highly desirable, and historic Old Village neighborhood of Mount Pleasant.
- This spectacular home tastefully blends the old with new.
- Remarkable two-story columns greet you that are reclaimed from a mill in Marion, SC.
- Steps away from the charming Pitt Street shopping district!
- Short walk to Alhambra Hall & Old Pitt Street Bridge for your relaxation and enjoyment.
- Stunning entrance boasts curved transom & sidelights leading to a grand foyer.
- Foyer features a striking 10-foot ceiling
- Traditional antique heart pine flooring adds charm to the awe-inspiring home.
- Original clear cypress walls & classic crown molding
- Open, sprawling floor plan offers plantation shutters & plenty of natural light.
- Formal dining and living room
- Dream kitchen features dual ovens, warming drawer, built-in microwave & two dishwashers
- Gorgeous granite countertops and heart-pine wood-topped island.
- Breakfast nook & cozy den off of the kitchen with custom-built entertainment center.
- Large laundry room with washer & dryer included.
- Premium features such as a steam shower and TV in the mirror of the primary bathroom.
- Relax and enjoy the sun deck and outdoor kitchen with gas-top stove, granite countertops & wash sink.
- Ample attic storage
- Basement level boasts a full kitchen, built-in bar and exposed beams- ideal for entertaining.
- Converted garage; can be reverted to a 2-car garage or used as a home office or separate living space with private entry.
- Walk, bike or take a golf cart ride to the dog park, tennis courts or the restaurants at Shem Creek!
- Disclaimer: Tenants will not be allowed to use wood burning fire places in the home (2 of them) but the gas fire place can be used.
- Ideal location living close to Sullivan's Island beach and only a short drive to downtown Charleston.
- Pets negotiable
- No smoking
- Available early November!
- Small Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Large Dogs Allowed
Schedule a Viewing
Similar 4 Bedroom Houses for Rent in Mount Pleasant, SC
1799 Tennyson Row Mount Pleasant, SC Apply Now!
Tennyson Row Townhouse (End Unit) - Property Id: 393977 This beautiful Townhouse sits in Tennyson Row in Park West. This is a quiet end unit with lots of natural light. Walk to parks, pools and schools along paved trails. This home includes 3 bedrooms upstairs with 2 full bathrooms and a laundry room. Washer and dryer included. The master bedroom includes dual master closets and en-suite bathroom with soaking tub, shower and separate toilet area. On the main floor, there are hardwood floors thr
926 Lansing Dr C Mount Pleasant, SC Apply Now!
2 BR/2 BA Available in Central Mt Pleasant, FANTASTIC Location! - Available 10/26. 2 BR/2 BA townhoues with unbeatable location in central Mt. Pleasant, just off the frontage road - within walking distance to Trader Joe's and a short bike ride to Shem Creek. New floors, fresh paint, new appliances and other recent renovations. Off street parking behind the building & back entrance to kitchen. Shared laundry room for the building. Well-lit bedrooms with plenty of closet space. Pets negotiable wi
8 Joyce Dr B Mount Pleasant, SC Apply Now!
Charming 2BR near beach and downtown - Property Id: 399593 This charming cottage features two bedrooms, one full bathroom, open living room and fully equipped kitchen, patio, porch, backyard and off-street parking! Close to shopping, restaurants, ten minutes to the beach and ten minutes to downtown. Apply at TurboTenant: http://rental.turbotenant.com/p/8-joyce-dr-mount-pleasant-sc-unit-b/399593 Property Id 399593 (RLNE6178455) Amenities
4 Vincent Dr Mount Pleasant, SC Apply Now!
2 Bedroom Bungalow close to beaches & downtown - Property Id: 399562 Two bedroom, one bath home walking distance to many shops and restaurants. Just a short drive or Uber to Shem Creek, Isle of Palms, Sullivan's Island and Historic Charleston. Open living room and kitchen area with outdoor space located in the front and rear of the home. Two spacious bedrooms and the full bath are just off the hall. Apply at TurboTenant: http://rental.turbotenant.com/p/4-vincent-dr-mount-pleasant-sc/399562 Prop