- 2 Bed
- 2 Bath
- $2,845 /month
- 1,238 Sq Ft
- Available Now
- Lease: Negotiable
- Deposit: $0
DISCOUNTED PRICE: Elegant Condo Unit with a Great View of Lake Washington
This elegant condo unit is just perfect for a small family who loves to live near the gorgeous view of Lake Washington. It has bountiful natural light from the windows and skylights and has high/vaulted ceilings. The kitchen has good cupboard space, granite countertop and a lovely wet bar good for TGIFs. It is equipped with a refrigerator, oven/range, dishwasher, and microwave. The charming 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms accentuate a jetted tub and a walk-in closet. The heating is forced air. Keeping your clothes clean? Not to worry, as washer and dryer are in-unit and ready for use.
For your parking needs, there are 2 assigned spots: a detached garage and one that is uncovered. The detached garage features an additional storage space. Bring in your favorite Shihtzu or Persian Cat, as pets are allowed. It is geographically situated in the South Rose Hill neighborhood in Kirkland and commute is not a worry. Few blocks away are the NE 80th St & 118th Ave NE Bus Station and 116th Ave NE & NE 70th Pl Bus Station. Drive freely in I-405 then in a few minutes you’ll reach the downtown in no time.
Looking for excellent schools? This is situated where going to Lake Washington High School or Holy Family School is without a hassle. Nearby parks include Rose Hill Meadows Park, Everest Memorial Park, and Kirkland Ave. Love the view and the Lake Washington? Hurry up and apply now! You don’t wanna miss this one great opportunity!
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
- Resident Pays Electricity
- Other - Other Amenities: Heat: Forced Air, Jetted Tub, Skylights, Wet Bar, Fireplace, Granite Countertop, High/Vaulted Ceilings, Walk-in Closet in 1 of the Bedrooms, View of Lake Washington, Additional Rooms
- Other - Other Appliances: Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer - Washer and Dryer Facility: In-Unit
- Other - Pets Flexibility: limited to 25 lbs
- Other - Other Utilities: Cable and Internet, HOA, Water, Sewer, Garbage and Earthquake Insurance