Description & Amenities
2 Bed 1.5 Bath Downtown Seattle - FEATURES
This home is rent ready and show ready NOW. You can schedule a showing here or at Real Estate Gladiators dot com.
Please enjoy this 360-degree tour: https://portfolio.zinspector.com/tour/xWL1pe0KZdGogryl2knXnwM4az598jvB
Downtown lights, and nightly spectacular Seattle sunsets - they all come with this amazing unit! Pop over to Sugar Bakery, just blocks away, and enjoy a cappuccino with a handcrafted, salted caramel croissant during a morning jaunt. Choose from an array of great grocery options nearby: Pike Place Market, Whole Foods, QFC or the Capitol Hill Farmers Market on Sundays . you may never need to move your car from the garage! Captivating. Brilliant. Charismatic. This sophisticated condo, perched along the Seattle skyline, offers the ultimate combination of location, amenities and aesthetic. Plus enjoy views galore in this contemporary, in-city home! Condo also features a gym!
12-month leases plus extensions
We accept all voucher programs
MOVE IN COSTS
- First month's rent (If mid-month move in we will prorate month number 2)
- Resident Benefits Program (RBP) $25.00
- Application fee ($40 per person over 18, every person over 18 needs to apply)
- Security deposit equal to one month of rent
- Pet deposit (if applicable)
- PetScreening.com Profile (cost is free for no pets or support animals, $20 per pet)
- HOA charges a total of $600 for move in / move out fees that we will collect over time
A welcoming environment is paramount to all of our residents. To help ensure ALL of our residents understand our pet and animal-related policies, we use a third-party screening service and require EVERYONE to complete a profile. This process ensures we have formalized pet and animal-related policy acknowledgments and more accurate records to create greater mutual accountability.
Please get started by selecting a profile category on our landing page: https://realestategladiators.petscreening.com/
- Pet rent (if applicable)
- Landlord Liability Insurance required $12.50 (or use your own provider)
- Resident Benefits Program (RBP) $25.00
All Real Estate Gladiators residents are enrolled in the Resident Benefits Package (RBP) which includes HVAC air filter delivery (for applicable properties), utility concierge service making utility connection a breeze during your move-in, our best-in-class resident rewards program, and much more! More details upon application.
WHEN WILL WE BEGIN PROCESSING YOUR APPLICATION?
- After prospect tenant has viewed the property or has a proxy to view the property on their behalf.
- Government issued picture ID for all adults submitted with the application.
- Fully completed application, without material omissions, for every occupant over 18.
- Income verification submitted with the application.
- PetScreening profile completed for every applicant over 18 who applied. https://realestategladiators.petscreening.com/
RENTAL CRITERIA AND APPLICATION DISCLOSURE
The following information will be accessed as part of the screening of any applications for tenancy....
- All information on your application.
- Your rental history via any identifiable prior Landlords.
- Credit reports via a third-party Consumer Reporting Agency.
- Public records regarding criminal conviction history or registration as a sex offender.
- Personal references.
- Verification of employment and/or income (or rental subsidy) amounts.
- Public records regarding civil court records.
- Any other information provided by the applicant (such as anticipated length of tenancy, tenancy commencement date, etc.).
- Any offers or proposals you may choose to make to us (additional rent or deposit funds, extended lease term, guarantors or co-signers, etc.).
- General rule is that income from the applicants intending to sign the lease must (collectively) equal or exceed 3 times the rent.
- Proof of adequate income (or reserves) to verify ability to pay rent on time throughout the lease term (select one or more):
• Verification of employment and salary/wages.
• Recent paystubs from verifiable employer.
• Tax return copies for self-employed applicants.
• Proof of regular investment earnings, social security or other form of governmental rental supplement.
• Any additional sources of income that applicant wishes to disclose (i.e. child or spousal support, trust income, financial reserves, etc…).
• Any rental subsidies which you wish us to consider. NOTE: Exceptions to minimum income requirements are applicable for Section 8/subsidized applicants as provided in SMC 14.08.040(F).
- Favorable credit history free of negative credit issues which may indicate that the applicant has a pattern of failure to timely pay financial obligations.
- For applicants with prior rental history, favorable references must be received from minimum of last two landlords.
- For applicants without prior rental history, adequate personal references for equivalent to two favorable past landlord references.
-Applicant agrees to obtain insurance protecting the premises from loss or damage caused by Resident(s)/Guest(s) negligence. A minimum of $100,000 of liability coverage needs to be obtained by the provider of your choice. Alternatively, you can use our provider at cost of $12.50 per month and the charge will appear on your lease with your rent charge. All monies received are applied to fees first then rent.
- Applicants who do not meet our minimum criteria based upon income and/or credit requirements may propose a Guarantor.
1120 Spring Street Unit 804, Seattle, Washington, United States, 98104
Rentals in Seattle, WA
usually cost between $ per month
Your Rent Estimate Report
Range of rent prices in the area for similar properties.
Results based on rental properties with in Seattle, Washington