- 3 Bed
- 2 Bath
- $3,995 USD/month
- 1,584 Sq Ft
- Move-in: Dec-7-2020
- Negotiable Lease
- Deposit: $3,995 USD
Million dollar view of Lake Union - 3 bed 2 bath Condo - Ready for occupancy in early to mid December. Rare South lake union Luxury Penthouse condo with to-die-for views of Lake Union and downtown, gorgeous finishes, 3 bedrooms and 2 baths, private terrace. High ceiling with floor to ceiling windows, lots of natural light and fantastic views from all rooms in the unit. Central A/C. Features large roof-top deck with magnificent views shared between the two penthouse units. Conveniently located with access from both Dexter Ave and Aurora Ave N. Close to Amazon/Facebook, Fremont, Ballard and Queen Anne. 1 covered garage parking spot and 1 uncovered spot.
What I love about this home
Million dollar view of Lake Union and 4th of July fireworks. 5 minutes from downtown and ten minutes from UW. Can get almost anywhere in Seattle without having to get on I-5. Bus stop right down from Building on Dexter Ave. Can access building from both Dexter and Aurora. Plentiful guest parking on site. Guest bath w/ jacuzzi tub, master bath w/ steam shower, Private terrace for 2 penthouses w/ Lake Union views, custom built in cabinets and closets. Stainless steel appliances.
12 month leases with extensions available
Small dogs only and approval based on breed, quantity and additional deposit will apply
WSG included in rent
Resident resp. for electric and gas
MOVE IN COSTS
Security deposit: equal to 1 month of rent plus pet deposit (if applicable)
First month's rent due in full before move in - month 2 is prorated if move in is mid-month
Application fee: $40 per person over 18
One Time Move In Fee: $75.00
One Time Admin Fee: $125
One Time HOA Move In Fee: TBD
$12.50 Landlord Liability Insurance required (or use your own provider)
$10.00 Furnace Filter Program (only applies if this unit has a furnace)
Tenant is resp. for electricity and gas
RENTAL CRITERIA AND APPLICATION DISCLOSURE
The following information will be accessed as part of the screening of any applications for tenancy:
- All information on your application.
- Your rental history via any identifiable prior Landlords
- Credit reports via a third-party Consumer Reporting Agency
- Public records regarding criminal conviction history or registration as a sex offender
- Personal references.
- Verification of employment and/or income (or rental subsidy) amounts.
- Public records regarding civil court records.
- Any other information provided by the applicant (such as anticipated length of tenancy, tenancy commencement date, etc.).
- Any offers or proposals you may choose to make to us (additional rent or deposit funds, extended lease term, guarantors or co-signers, etc.).
- Applicant on time for showing appointment, or timely call to reschedule
- Positive government issued picture ID for all adult
- Fully completed application, without material omissions, for every occupant.
- Demonstration of ability to pay complete deposit and rent
- Applications will not be reviewed until received in full. Groups of more than one applicant will not be considered until the applications from all members of the group are received.
- General rule is that income from the applicants intending to sign the lease must (collectively) equal or exceed 3 times the rent.
- Proof of adequate income (or reserves) to verify ability to pay rent on time throughout the lease term (select one or more):
• Verification of employment and salary/wages.
• Recent paystubs from verifiable employer
• Tax return copies for self-employed applicants.
• Proof of regular investment earnings, social security or other form of governmental rental supplement.
• Any additional sources of income that applicant wishes to disclose (i.e. child or spousal support, trust income, financial reserves, etc…).
• Any rental subsidies which you wish us to consider. NOTE: Exceptions to minimum income requirements are applicable for Section 8/subsidized applicants as provided in SMC 14.08.040(F).
- Favorable credit history free of negative credit issues which may indicate that the applicant has a pattern of failure to timely pay financial obligations.
- For applicants with prior rental history, favorable references must be received from minimum of last two landlords
- For applicants without prior rental history, adequate personal references for equivalent to two favorable past landlord references.
-Applicant agrees to obtain insurance protecting the premises from loss or damage caused by Resident(s)/Guest(s) negligence. A minimum of $100,000 of liability coverage needs to be obtained by the provider of your choice. Alternatively, you can use our provider at cost of $12.50 per month and the charge will appear on your lease with your rent charge. All monies received are applied to fees first then rent.
- Applicants who do not meet our minimum criteria based upon income and/or credit requirements may propose a Guarantor.
No Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
- No Cats Allowed
Schedule a Viewing
Similar 3 Bedroom Houses for Rent in Seattle, WA
1005 Apartments #11 ***TWO MONTHS FREE*** - Now leasing a rare 3 bedroom, 2 bath with washer/dryer in unit and garage parking! Built in 1930, The 1005 marked famed Seattle architect Frederick Anhalt’s crowning achievement as an innovator of apartment living. Anhalt described it as “the best building I ever built.” The 1005 is now a designated historic landmark, declared by the City of Seattle. Today, The 1005 is a truly unique experience, perfect for quiet in-city living. Enjo
3001 East Howell Street Seattle, WA Apply Now!
Stylish Madrona Home!!! - Striking Mid-Century Modern house perched on corner lot! This renovated 2 story home offers 3 bedrooms and 1.75 baths, approx. 1740 sq feet. Updated and modern kitchen boasts Stainless steel appliances, Gas range, Quartz counter-tops and eating nook. Light & bright living room with floor to ceiling windows , hardwood floors and fireplace. Fully finished Lower level offers family room with a second fireplace, laundry with full size washer/dryer and attached single garag
217 NW MARKET ST Seattle, WA Apply Now!
Recent Price Reduction! Ballard/Phinney Ridge - Big 3BR / 2.5BA home! 2-level floor plan provides plenty of room & flexibility for Tenants! Available on 12/1! - Situated in the Ballard-Phinney Ridge neighborhood, this custom-built house overlooking the Ballard Bridge and the Olympic Mountains is a sight to behold. This 2,420 sq. ft. home has two levels with a mother-in-law suite below. As you enter the home, you immediately walk into a large living area with 12 foot open beamed ceilings. Also o
2609A SW Adams Street Seattle, WA Apply Now!
West Seattle Stand Alone Green Built Row House! - First month rent will be 1/2 months rent ! 4-Star BUILT GREEN, This stand-alone unit is a knock-out. 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath. Huge rooftop deck w/ amazing 360 degree views. Walls of windows will shower you with natural light. Modern finishes await you w/ polished concrete floors, Bertazzoni induction range, dual head walk-in shower and more. Full size washer and dryer. Mini split. Reserved parking. Fenced Yard. Tucked into a dead end street, you'll f