Description & Amenities
Wellesley-Classic and airy Studio in University District at the Wellesley - This a large ground floor studio with amazing natural light and a walk in closet with a vintage looks and modern comforts. The unit comes with a large full kitchen complete with original cabinetry and converted ice box, lots of storage space and timeless full bathroom with great soaking tub.
The Wellesley is a lovely community, located in the heart of University District. Close to UW campus, Seattle Pacific University, I-5 (but not too close), transit, bike paths and the upcoming Brooklyn Station of the Sound Transit Link Lightrail (which runs from Northgate to Sea-Tac Airport- approx. 45 point to point).
- Large kitchen and appliances, original cabinetry from 1925 include an original icebox
- Massive closet space, with additional storage available
- Hard wood floors
- Original light fixtures
- Close to highway, transit and bike paths
- Next to "the Ave" (its shopping and entertainment)
- Two blocks from the University of Washington
- Classic style and modern comfort
- Laundry facility is on the bottom floor
• Unit includes full kitchen (Stovetop range, oven, refrigerator) and full bath (toilet, pedestal sink, soaking tub/shower)
• $85 Utility fee for single occupant spaces $120 for duel occupant spaces: Fee covers the water, sewer and garbage, internet and electricity are separate.
• On-site parking is currently full with a wait list, paid and free street parking is available nearby
* Units require a 6,9,12 month lease agreements.
Qualifications for applicants:
• Must be at least 18 years old.
• Good credit, free of collections.
• A clear background check.
• Monthly income of at least 3 times the rent. (Can be combined with roommates in one bedrooms.)
• If using a co-signer, cosigner must have monthly income of at least 5 times the rent. (Can be combined with other co-signers/roommates).
Schedule a visit right away, email email@example.com or call 206-633-1606
No Pets Allowed
4203 Brooklyn Ave NE, Seattle, Washington, United States, 98105
Rentals in Seattle, WA
usually cost between $ per month
Your Rent Estimate Report
Range of rent prices in the area for similar properties.
Results based on rental properties with in Seattle, Washington