Trade the commute for comfort - This a large second floor studio with walk in closet and amazing eastern light is great for the morning bird or plant people. The unit comes with a large full kitchen complete with retro cabinetry and lots of storage space. The timeless full bathroom with vintage hexagonal tile with great soaking tub, pedestal sink and vintage cabinetry.
The Wellesley is a lovely community, located in the heart of University District. Close to UW campus, Seattle Pacific University, I-5 (but not too close), transit, bike paths and the newest U-District Station of the Sound Transit Link Lightrail (which run from Northgate to Sea-Tac Airport- approx. 45 minutes point to point).
- Large kitchen and appliances, original cabinetry
- Massive closet space, with additional storage available
- Hard wood floors
- Original light fixtures
- Close to highway, transit and bike paths
- Next to "the Ave" (its shopping and entertainment)
- Two blocks from the University of Washington
- Classic style and modern comfort- Laundry facility is on the bottom floor
• Units include full kitchen (stove range with oven and refrigerator) and full bath (toilet, pedestal sink, soaking tub/shower)
• $85 Utility fee for single occupant spaces $120 for duel occupant spaces: Fee covers the water, sewer and garbage, internet and electricity are separate.
• On-site parking is currently full with a wait list, paid and free street parking is available nearby
* Units require a 6, 9, 12 month lease agreement.
Qualifications for applicants:
• Must be at least 18 years old.
• Good credit, free of collections.
• A clear background check.
• Monthly income of at least 3 times the rent. (Can be combined with roommates in one bedrooms.)
• If using a co-signer, cosigner must have monthly income of at least 5 times the rent. (Can be combined with other co-signers/roommates).
Take a virtual tour: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=pnsaJbWbC4V&guides=0&play=1&qs=1&ts=1&lp=1
Schedule a visit right away, email email@example.com or call 206-633-1606
No Pets Allowed
4203 Brooklyn Ave NE, Seattle, Washington, United States, 98105
Rentals in Seattle, WA
usually cost between $ per month
Your Rent Estimate Report
Range of rent prices in the area for similar properties.
Results based on rental properties with in Seattle, Washington