BROOKLINE, MA - Whether you want the fall colors and all four seasons, or a mild summer with plenty of sunlight; a move to Brookline, Massachusetts will give you all the above and then some! Cool afternoon breezes will give way to falling leaves, pumpkin patches, and hot chocolate. Swimsuits will transition to snowsuits and you will love every single second of it. Those of you considering a move to the region are sure to find many great apartments for rent in Brookline and are soon to find yourselves in some very fine company.
Why Brookline, Massachusetts?
With a move to Brookline, you are going to get the perfect mix of urban and rural living. With its expansive network of parks and outdoor recreation areas, Brookline brings nature right up to your front door. Claiming part of the Emerald Necklace, which runs through Boston and out into Jamaica Plain, Brookline has plenty of outdoor space for even the most urban loving person to enjoy.
And just in case you are not the outdoor sort, you will be happy to know there are plenty of other interesting exhibits to appease you on a Saturday afternoon. Here are a quick summary list of some of the most popular ones:
- The Coolridge Corner Theater: Operational since 1933, this little independent theater will take you back in time.
- The Edward Devotion House: An original colonial home that is managed by the Brookline Historical Society.
- The Larz Anderson Auto Museum and Putterham School: Visit a historic site for both the car and an original one room schoolhouse.
- Shopping Centers: Coolidge Corner, Washington Square, Brookline Village, Chestnut Hill/Putterham Circle, JFK Crossing, and St. Mary's Station all have fantastic shops to visit and explore.
- Beacon Street Boulevard: Developed per plans by Frederick Law Olmsted from 1887 to 1888, this through fare has been mentioned more than once in popular culture including: 112 1/2 Beacon Street, which is the address of the bar in the former sitcom Cheers.
Take the above and couple them with a mix of great schools, fantastic neighborhoods, the best eateries around and genuinely good people, and you are sure to see why Brookline rentals are in near constant demand.
Moving to Brookline, MA
While there is certainly much to be excited about when considering a move to the city, be sure to keep your focus and not to deviate from your rental goals. Loving your city starts with being comfortable at home. Make good use of our Search by Map function to narrow your focus to a select few neighborhoods.
Apply filters to dovetail with your budget. When you find yourself down to a handful of good quality options, look at the features and amenities advertised in each listing as a way to differentiate each apartment. Most of all, be sure to schedule a viewing and see the home in person before committing to long-term lease.
Adhere to these guidelines and you will find yourself renting in Brookline, MA sooner than you might have first thought. From all of us, good luck! #ApartmentLove