Fully remodeled 2bdrm/1bth Apartment In the Gateway Neighborhood. - This 2bdrm/1bath was just fully remodeled with hardwood floors, and granite countertops. Spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances, open layout and lots of room. Additionally, the unit gets good light.
Located on 131st PL near NE Halsey. This community offers easy access to MOD Pizza, Chang's Mongolian Grill, Taipei Noodle House, Portland Teriyaki, Pig-N-Pancake, Rounder's Cafe, WinCo, Lily Market and so much more!
Nearby parks include Holladay Park East, John Luby City Park, Knott City Park and not a far walk to the MAX Blue Line at the E 122nd Ave MAX Station stop.
Call today to set up a showing as this one won't stay on the market long!
Follow this link to view our screening criteria and to apply:
- Application Fee: $55 per financially responsible adult
- Lease Term: 12 months
- Last month's rent due at the lease signing
- First month's rent is due at least 3 days before move-in
- Pets: one small pet ok with $50/mo pet rent
For breed restrictions please visit:
https://greenbridge-properties.com/residents/ and click on Pet Policy
- Garbage: Tenant responsibility
- All other utilities: Tenant responsibility (Electricity, Water, and Sewer)
- Parking: Parking available at the property
- Renter's Liability Insurance in the amount of $100,000 required
- No smoking allowed on premises
- Move-in availability: Lease is required to begin two weeks from the date the application is received.
- Accessible Unit: No
- City of Portland Rental Criteria for Residency Applies: Yes
- Property posted for rent on: 10/06/2023
To meet lease criteria, All Greenbridge Properties residents are invited to enroll in the Resident Benefits Package (RBP) that includes Credit Building, Rewards, & liability insurance for $25.95/month. To get the most out of the RBP residents can opt into our premium RBP package for $39.95/month which includes liability insurance, credit building to help boost the resident’s credit score with timely rent payments, up to $1M Identity Theft Protection, HVAC air filter delivery (for applicable properties), move-in concierge service making utility connection and home service setup a breeze during your move-in, our best-in-class resident rewards program and much more! More details upon application.
OPEN APPLICATION PERIOD: This rental home is located in the City of Portland and will not accept applications until the date and time indicated by the screening company. Applications received before the open application period will receive an 8-hour penalty.
Professionally managed by Greenbridge Properties, LLC.
Equal Housing Opportunity
511 SW 10th Ave. #1008 Portland, OR 97205
Avoid a scam! Prospective Greenbridge Tenants will be requested to apply through our secure online application only at Pacific Screening. Do not send your information through direct email unless you've met and confirmed the email address with our agent.
1313 NE 131st Pl., Portland, Oregon, United States, 97230
Rentals in Portland, OR
usually cost between $ per month
Your Rent Estimate Report
Range of rent prices in the area for similar properties.
Results based on rental properties with in Portland, Oregon